The cost of living in UK varies depending on what part of the country you live in.
On the off chance that, as an understudy, you choose to live in London, you will pay considerably more than you would in different pieces of the nation. In March of 2012, London was positioned the 25th most costly city to live in. Obviously, there are approaches to dispose of a portion of the expenses, however it will in any case be very expensive.
Like for instance, you can live in northern England as opposed to leasing a house in southern England which goes to be more costly than the first. When all is said in done, the expenses change incredibly over the entire of UK, which makes it hard to set an average cost for basic items in stone.
Quite a bit of this data originates from 2011, so you may need to change for swelling and such relying upon where you live. These numbers depend on what the open sees as a socially worthy way of life.
As a solitary understudy living in the UK, your week after week spending plan including rent ought to be around £240.89 (RM 1,224.59). You can positively live off of not as much as that relying upon the level you are leasing, however that normal (which turns out to £15,000/RM 76, 254.00).
Here’s a quick overview of some items that you may purchase as a student.
- A meal at a pub or restaurant: £10 (RM 50.84).
- Combo meal at a fast food restaurant: £5 (RM 25.42)
- Liter of milk: £1 (RM 5.08)
- 1 kg (2.2 lbs) of chicken breast: £7 (RM 35.59)
- A pair of jeans: £51.25 (RM 260.53)
- Half of a liter of beer £3 (RM 15.25)
- 1.5 liter bottle of water £1 (RM 5.08)
- Produce per kg: £1 to £2 ( RM 5.08 to RM 10.17)
Average Cost of Rent in London
- Monthly rent for a one-bedroom apartment at the city center costs on average £1,649.03 (RM 8,383.01 per month)
- A similar apartment in suburb neighborhoods has a monthly rent of £1,175.43 on average (RM 5,975.42 per month)
- Renting an apartment in the downtown area ranges between £1,200 and £2,200. (RM 6,100.32 to RM 11,183.92 per month)
Average Food Cost per Month in London
- A meal at student dining halls varies between £5 and £10. (RM 25.42 to RM 50.84)
- A meal at an inexpensive restaurant costs £15 to £20. (RM 76.25 to RM 101.67)
- A meal at an expensive restaurant, the price of a meal for two persons ranges from £40 to £70. (RM 203.34 to RM 355.85)